Sunday, March 4, 2012

intellectual entertainment

O hahaha.. guess what I found today. An actual website called Funny Exam. Yup, teachers get to post real exam answers from the kids they teach. Here are just a few; I barely got past the first page lol

findx1


hardwaterice1


opposites1


expand1


giraffe1

And then -- hahaha -- what do I happen to see at the bottom of the page? A link to a sister site called Perfectly Timed Photos. Well obviously I'm going to click on it right?? And this is what I find:

perfectlytimed1
The quote at the bottom of the picture reads: "The cat is just pissed that his master sucks at photoshop" hahahahaha

Naturally I look for the main page, and I find this:

lol1
The quote beneath this picture reads: "You funny kid!...you tell funny joke!!" hahahaha.. Be further amused here and here.

Trust you're having a super weekend :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...