Thursday, April 4, 2013

lookie-look

So, as promised, let me introduce you to Dottinghill! That's Tammy on the left there, the lady we met at the flea market -- isn't she cute? As I'd mentioned, Dottinghill is a project of her and her husband's company, Dots Connection. Just take a gander at these adorable goodies:


As it says on their website, "[Dottinghill] is an online design community and e-store selling skin-accessories (for people, not gadgets) created by anyone who digs awesome designs and who is not afraid of being quirkily different. People who fit the bill join us as proud residents of Dottinghill to share their love for their design ideas, hang out with one another and shop for the most fly accessories to wear on their skins.

"In starting Dottinghill, we have lofty dreams to popularize skin-accessories as fashionable and wearable little pieces of art that anyone can use as an everyday alternative form of accessory to complement their outfits, moods, events, partners or just because. Our designs come from our frickin' amazing residents, be it our Creative residents who whip up original designs or our resident Spotters who help us scour the www to spot kick-ass artwork that they think will look good on our skin. So really, anyone can be our Creative or Spotter and yes, that includes you!

"The designs that are submitted then go through scoring by the rest in the Dottinghill community. The most popular designs become potential candidates to be printed as skin-accessories that will go on sale on our e-store for the community to get their hands on".

Shop Dottinghill here, or find out more about being a Dottinghill Creative or Spotter.

20 comments:

Elena said...

Oh you've been busy! Love the rawhide chew toy...brilliant. Great museum trip and the kids are beautiful. And great temp tattoos...need to go check out the site. :)

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Those little owls are adorable!

I like the idea of temporary body tattoos. You can enjoy it for awhile without being stuck with it for life if you regret doing it.

Unknown said...

Very cool designs, really :)

The Dainty Dolls House said...

The owls & fox are so precious, love those xx

Sulky Kitten said...

I really love those cute little owls as well.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I love how they foster a sense of collaborative creativity with the designs. And it's great how these can be appropriate for the little ones as well.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Venus-Suburbia Soup said...

I love the rainbow! I'm heading over to their shop...

Pizziricco said...

Ooh coool! Hahaha showed my grand-ma & she thinks she'd love spot one when she goes line dancing! Makes her stands out from the crowd says she, grannies too wanna be cool ya know? {:-)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I love the little group of owls! How adorable :D

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I have been wanting a tattoo so I am thinking maybe getting a temporary one at first is a good step!

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Hi Jan...the fox and the owls are my favorite!!!.So delightful the designs even I want one., or two or three. Great post as always. Especially glad to see you out and about...and sharing the love.
Tight hugs Chelsea

Miss Val's Creations said...

Wow! The designs are fabulous! I love that watercolor fox.

AntiquityTravelers said...

oh how fun! is that the girls modeling the designs?

Katarina Kljajic said...

This looks really great. They are so talented and have excellent ideas. I'm impressed.

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear these look neat. So nice for you to share them with us. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Dee said...

Even I would wear one of these...:)

Magic Love Crow said...

So much fun! I love the designs you showed! I would wear some of these! They are excellent!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Love the ones you posted. So perfect for those you don't want anything permanent.

CraveCute said...

After reading your tattoo post, I think I your designs have a big future in this form!

Almost Precious said...

Now this is my kind of tattoo - one that I could change frequently like the way I change my clothes. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...