1. This fierce and faithful companion was hand cast from an antique button, using the "lost wax" casting method. The band is adjustable.
2. This ring features a gorgeous Botswana agate, framed with sterling silver beads. It is a size 5.5.
3. This lush lemon quartz is set in a super tall tiered bezel, with two hammered discs on each side -- a perfect cocktail ring! It is a size 5 3/4, though it feels a bit snugger due to the width of the band.
4. This one is set with an amazing star ruby! A beautiful asterism manifests in a six-pointed star that winks and moves with the light! The ruby is set in a super tall bezel and sits atop a rectangular band, hatched all over both sides. It is a size 6.
5. This gorgeous floral ring features a robin's egg turquoise and a sweet little pearl! The turquoise has a very tiny chip that occurred during setting, but it definitely does not detract from the overall beauty of the piece. It is a size 5.5.
6. This ring features a brilliantly coloured amazonite. It measures 19mm across, with eight silver balls scattered around its edge. I believe it is a size 5.
Have a lovely rest of the week everyone!