Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta.
She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita.
extract from Lolita, Part 1, Ch 1, by Vladimir Nabokov
2. Never Grow Up print by Shadow Boxerr
3. Mint retro car print by Magalerie
4. Pink cotton candy lollipops by The Groovy Baker
5. 50s pink gingham swimsuit from Petrune
6. Horn-rimmed glasses from Thrifty Threadz
7. Lolitas... print by Emma Kiss Tina
8. Vintage large Yale suitcase from 925 Kelly C